This card will generously reward your brand loyalty if you regularly shop at the Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic,, and Athleta. However, since it’s a Visa card, you can use it in more places than the GapCard; less flexible, and it helps you earn some extra rewards.
If you can get other credit cards, this shouldn’t be your primary rewards card. But either way, if you’re still building your bankroll and diligently paying off your card balance each month, consider adding this loyalty card to your wallet to save money on future purchases at Gap-owned stores. Inc.
With the GAP Credit Card, you can manage your account, make online payments, check your balance, etc. To explain how to register your GAP credit card, this article describes how to do so. You’ll also find out how to apply for the GAP credit card online if you don’t already have one.
Login To Your Gap Credit Card Account
Accessing your Gap credit card account is easy. You must log into your account to manage your account or pay your credit card bill. In order to access your report, you must have your username and password. To access your Gap credit card account, you need to follow these simple instructions below:
- You must first click on this link, gap.syf.com.
- Then, all you have to do is enter your username and password in the required fields.
- Select the Save User ID checkbox to save the user ID on this device.
- After entering your credentials, simply select the Secure Connection option.
- Upon entering the correct credentials, you will be logged into your Gap credit card account.
How to register your GAP Credit Card?
As a new user, you will need to register your credit card, and the following steps will show you how.
- Go to the Gap credit card registration page
- Enter your credit card number (found on the front of your credit card or bank statement) in the space provided.
- Enter your zip code
- Then click Next
Mobile App Gap Credit Account Login
Gap’s mobile app targets iTunes online devices. You can get it directly from the app store or find an alternative app source listed below. Download it from the Gap website following the directions provided below.
- Switch to the login platform listed above
- Everything is on your left
- Access the mobile app
- Click Download from the App Store
- This will take you to the App Store where you can download the app.
- The Gap helps get started with easy Gap map management
- After installing or starting, log into your account or create an account immediately.